Left-to-Right bipartite graph drawing in version 6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75859] Left-to-Right bipartite graph drawing in version 6
  • From: BH <bhshen at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 03:03:53 -0400 (EDT)

In drawing bipartite graphs, the result given in the example below is
the best I can get so far (Version 6). The partites has top-to-down
layout. However, I am looking for a layout where one partite is on the
left side while the other is on the right side. Any method to get this
done is welcome (preferable by new graph commands in version 6).
Thanks.

GraphPlot[Join @@ Outer[Rule, {a, b}, {x, y, z}],
 VertexLabeling -> True, Method -> "LayeredDigraphDrawing"]

BH