- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75882] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 03:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On May 11, 3:49 am, Urijah Kaplan <u... at sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Hopefully the new pdf capabilities will make exporting more foolproof. I
> suppose I could just send them here
> for the fonts, no? (Are these the same as the 6.0 fonts?) I'm more careful
> about embedding fonts now anyway. I'm being nitpicky, I know.
Mathematica 6 will embed the Mathematica fonts into exported PDF files
Prev by Date:
surprise: copying to 6.0 from email
Next by Date:
Re: Manupulation of equations in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: MathPlayer???
Next by thread:
Re: averaging sublists of different lengths [CORRECTION]