- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75882] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 03:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 11, 3:49 am, Urijah Kaplan <u... at sas.upenn.edu> wrote: > Hopefully the new pdf capabilities will make exporting more foolproof. I > suppose I could just send them here > <http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/windows/general/latest...> > for the fonts, no? (Are these the same as the 6.0 fonts?) I'm more careful > about embedding fonts now anyway. I'm being nitpicky, I know. Mathematica 6 will embed the Mathematica fonts into exported PDF files when necessary. -Rob