Re: Mathematica 6 & Wolfram Workbench

When I change the preference and try to run a notebook, I see the following
in the console window

-------------------

Start Run Session

Connected

<<MiscellaneousFunctions`

Initialization Complete

End Session

The session ends immediately, and none of the definitions in the package are
availble.

Is there anything else I should do to get Workbench to play nicely with
Mathematica 6?

Thanks

Jim

news:f21gnm$7v5$1 at smc.vnet.net...