Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76043] Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle
  • From: rip pelletier <bitbucket at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 04:55:39 -0400 (EDT)

In article <f21e5e$6e7$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 rip pelletier <bitbucket at comcast.net> wrote:

> 6.0 tells me that i cannot call Rectangle with 3 arguments.
>
> what is the replacement?

thanks for all the replies.

GraphicsGrid appears to be exactly what i want, with a minimum of work,
and my old module is now displaying two plots side-by-side.

(incidentally, i have never gotten past the error message

" Rectangle called with 3 arguments; 1 or 2 arguments are expected."

i have no idea how any of you got it work, but i'm happy to forget about
it, since this use of Rectangle is obsolete.)

(my apologies if this post appears more than once.)

vale,
   rip

--
NB eddress is r i p 1 AT c o m c a s t DOT n e t