Re: Where is the Mathematica Book in Documentation Center?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76112] Re: Where is the Mathematica Book in Documentation Center?
- From: Mark Adler <madler at alumni.caltech.edu>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 05:37:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <30170403.1179134292863.JavaMail.root@m35>
On May 15, 2:12 am, DrMajorBob <drmajor... at bigfoot.com> wrote: > The Mathematica Book is online at > > http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/book/ But it's not in my computer, and that book is for 5.2. That's the book that used to be part of the help in my machine. There I could access any part of the book with blinding speed, and I could do it wherever I happened to be. I often work in Mathematica while on the plane. It is a severe degradation in the resident documentation to delete the book. Since I referred to the book often, to me it is a severe degradation to Mathematica overall. Are there plans to update the book for 6.0? Will I be able to download the book? (I'll pay if I have to.) Will it integrate into the "Documentation Center" search capability? That's what I need. Mark