Re: Phase Portrait

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg76225] Re: [mg76209] Phase Portrait
  • From: Ruth <ruth.lazkoz at>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:07:42 -0400 (EDT)

For tasks like that I strongly recommend you as an alternative the
freeware programme Dynamics Solver

Check it out as it is extremely powerful, and it probably already has
the problem you want to portrait in its extensive list of examples. I am
very fond of Mathematica myself, and so is the author, but sometimes
Mathematica is not the best option.

Best wishes,

Ruth Lazkoz