Re: Re: Phase Portrait

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76287] Re: [mg76225] Re: [mg76209] Phase Portrait
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:33:12 -0400 (EDT)

Dynamics Solver seems platform-specific, to Windows.

If I'm correct, this would mark the package as unsuitable for teaching
purposes, at least on my campus, where students are running Windows, Mac
OS X, and Linux.  We expect programs to be platform-neutral.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305