Re: how save newly created palette?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76237] Re: how save newly created palette?
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 06:13:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> From another notebook I've newly created a separate notebook that's a
> palette. How do I save that palette? Neither File>Save nor File>Save
> As seem to do anything.
> I'm sure I've asked this question before, but I cannot find the answer.
> I know it's something VERY simple and VERY obvious! But each time I
> encounter the issue I'm dumbfounded.
> This time I promise to store the answer somewhere where I can find it
> readily again.
I just execute Notebooks to get a list of open notebooks, so say I
discover the palette is the third item in this list, I would execute:
Prev by Date:
Plotting graphs in 6.0
Next by Date:
Re: Phase Portrait
Previous by thread:
how save newly created palette?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: how save newly created palette?