how save newly created palette?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76172] how save newly created palette?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:59:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
From another notebook I've newly created a separate notebook that's a palette. How do I save that palette? Neither File>Save nor File>Save As seem to do anything. I'm sure I've asked this question before, but I cannot find the answer. I know it's something VERY simple and VERY obvious! But each time I encounter the issue I'm dumbfounded. This time I promise to store the answer somewhere where I can find it readily again. -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305