Re: 2D Convolution
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76280] Re: 2D Convolution
- From: CKWong <CKWong.P at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:29:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
The ?NumberQ is there to keep Plot3D happy. I'm not sure I'm up to the task of explaining it to you without making you even more confused. Luckily, the subject was (& I'm sure, will be) discussed a number of times in the forum. Just check the archive or wait a bit.