Re: 64-bit again
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76285] Re: 64-bit again
- From: Al <aajacksoniv at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 04:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 18, 5:51 am, Al <aajackso... at gmail.com> wrote: > I got this message from Wolfram : > "The Mathematica kernel (the calculating engine) will be a 64-bit > application. The Mathematica frontend (user interface) will be a 32- > bit application." > > Does that mean you should not run Mathematica under the 64-bit version > of Vista? I should have said, the 32-bit Mathematica front end has no problem running under Vista 64-bit? I am assuming running Vista 64-bit is the only way to take advantage of the 64-bit enabled Mathematica kernal?