- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76327] Re: 64-bit
- From: "Brian Gladman" <brg at nowhere.org>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 02:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Al" <aajacksoniv at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:f2k0co$e4u$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Anyone loaded Mathematica onto the 64 bit version of Vista?
> I am having trouble finding a major vendor who will sell me a machine
> with 64 bit Vista as the OS.
I am running Mathematica v6 on the x64 version of Windows Vista Ultimate
without any problems. The machine is an AMD Athlon 64 X2.
I also find that most 64-bit machines are still being sold with a 32-bit OS.
But a couple of major suppliers do offer the 64-bit OS as an option.
Prev by Date:
Re: 64-bit again
Next by Date:
Re: Hankel transformation // Fourier transformation for a circular function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: