Re: Re: Wolfram Research 2+12 degree-of-freedom gamepad?

Good for ANY dynamic object -- especially graphic -- where more than one
parameter may be changed.  Like many of the examples on the Wolfram
Demonstrations web site.

As one simple example -- my favorite -- look at the Cube of Koalas
demonstration.  One can control 7 parameters there.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305