Mathematica 6(on linux) and beagle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76615] Mathematica 6(on linux) and beagle
- From: gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200705211001.GAA10071@smc.vnet.net>
I use beagle to index my system on a Debian linux computer. I notice a
significant amount of cpu usage during *and after* a rendering
(especially a 3d plot rotation or manipulation). Checking the system
usage, it looks like beagled is trying to index the graphics (something
to do with inotify?) in real-time.
As far as I know, this didn't happen with earlier versions of
Mathematica, but can't check right now.
Can anyone confirm? Perhaps it's just a peculiarity of my beagle setup.
Prev by Date:
New in Version 6
Next by Date:
Re: Re: what are the options for the "String" export format?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Weird result in Mathematica 6
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 6(on linux) and beagle