Problem in ContourPlot

Hi friends,

I have a problem in ContourPlot.

In Mathematica 6.0 there we can write

"ContourPlot[Sin[xy],{x,0,2},{y,0,2}, ContourLabels->Automatic]"

for displaying the values inside a ContourPlot. But this
"ContourLabels" is not available in earlier Mathematica 5.2 version.

But I have Mathematica 5.2 available. Please provide me the solution
for displaying the same in version 5.2.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kishan.