Re: Re: Compatibility woes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76569] Re: [mg76461] Re: Compatibility woes
- From: DrMajorBob <drmajorbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 06:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <371807.1179934865197.JavaMail.root@m35>
- Reply-to: drmajorbob at bigfoot.com
Like you, I can find no way to set or change this option.
UNLIKE you, all my new notebooks start out with In & Out hidden. (GOOD!)
Why anyone would want to see that, I've never understood.
On Wed, 23 May 2007 04:01:22 -0500, Mark Adler <madler at alumni.caltech.edu>
> Ok, so what happened to the "Show In/Out Names" (I think that's what
> it was called) front end option? I would always turn off the display
> of In/Out for the input and output cells, which would apply to
> that whole notebook forever. There are individual cell options for
> doing that, but I can no longer find the notebook option.
> Am I missing it? My old notebooks retain this behavior, but I can't
> figure out how to set it on a new notebook. Maybe I'll just start
> duplicating old notebooks and emptying them to start new notebooks.
DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com
Prev by Date:
Best strategy for using Drawing Tools
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6.0 easier for me ... (small review)
Previous by thread:
Re: Compatibility woes
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Compatibility woes