Re: On typesetting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76657] Re: [mg76605] On typesetting
  • From: "Lev Bishop" <lev.bishop+mathgroup at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:37:43 -0400 (EDT)

On 5/24/07, Selwyn Hollis  wrote:
> It's only noticeable on-screen if you're in the Printout screen
> environment mode.

Interestingly, the cause of this effect seems to be
PrivateFontOptions->"FontType"->"Outline" as specified in Core.nb's
Cell[StyleData[All,"Printout"],...,PrivateFontOptions->{"FontType"->"Outline"}]

Overriding this setting in the private stylesheet seems to fix it
onscreen, but I don't know if printing will work properly without
outline fonts...

Lev