Re: On typesetting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76664] Re: [mg76605] On typesetting
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 06:41:21 -0400 (EDT)

I don't see any problem on-screen in Mathematica with the fraction bar
position relative to minus signs that your pdf sample shows.

The line spacing when an equation is embedded definitely is bad when the
text is printed, but it looks OK to me on-screen.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305