Re: drawing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76754] Re: [mg76681] drawing
  • From: "Lev Bishop" <lev.bishop at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:54:06 -0400 (EDT)

> Any ideas what is going one?

You need Exclusions->None for the ParametricPlot, otherwise it splits
it into 3 lines at the joins (because it is piecewise it assumes a
discontinuity).

http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/mma52.pdf
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/mma60.pdf

>. The antialiasing makes the quality of the
> graphics objects by far more
> superior and "cleaner" in version 6 but unfortunately I don't have it
> yet!

They look pretty similar to me...

I also put my own version notebook at
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/squiggle.nb
I think you should be able to load it in mathreader v6...