- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76754] Re: [mg76681] drawing
- From: "Lev Bishop" <lev.bishop at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:54:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200705251050.GAA08443@smc.vnet.net>
> Any ideas what is going one? You need Exclusions->None for the ParametricPlot, otherwise it splits it into 3 lines at the joins (because it is piecewise it assumes a discontinuity). > I would very appreciate if someone could modify the code to work in > version 6 and put the resulting > graphic in some link page http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/mma52.pdf http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/mma60.pdf >. The antialiasing makes the quality of the > graphics objects by far more > superior and "cleaner" in version 6 but unfortunately I don't have it > yet! They look pretty similar to me... I also put my own version notebook at http://pantheon.yale.edu/~lsb32/squiggle.nb I think you should be able to load it in mathreader v6...
- From: dimitris <email@example.com>