- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76754] Re: [mg76681] drawing
- From: "Lev Bishop" <lev.bishop at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:54:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200705251050.GAA08443@smc.vnet.net>
> Any ideas what is going one?
You need Exclusions->None for the ParametricPlot, otherwise it splits
it into 3 lines at the joins (because it is piecewise it assumes a
> I would very appreciate if someone could modify the code to work in
> version 6 and put the resulting
> graphic in some link page
>. The antialiasing makes the quality of the
> graphics objects by far more
> superior and "cleaner" in version 6 but unfortunately I don't have it
They look pretty similar to me...
I also put my own version notebook at
I think you should be able to load it in mathreader v6...
Prev by Date:
Re: How to subtract two sets of data for a ListPlot
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: dimitris <email@example.com>