- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76701] Re: drawing
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:26:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dimitris wrote: > I would very appreciate if someone could modify the code to work in > version 6 and put the resulting > graphic in some link page. The antialiasing makes the quality of the > graphics objects by far more > superior and "cleaner" in version 6 but unfortunately I don't have it > yet! > > Thanks > Dimitris > > If you plan to use this figure in a publication, I strongly suggest that you export it in a resolution independent vector format (even when using Mathematica 6). If you view these files with the appropriate program, you'll see an anti-aliased image.