Re: Re: Re: Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76706] Re: [mg76635] Re: [mg76595] Re: [mg76518] Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:29:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200705211000.GAA10048@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200705251026.GAA07367@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Yes, that's right. Thanks.
Lev Bishop wrote:
> On 5/24/07, Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote:
>> When set at the Global level (which seems to be the only way you can
>> change it in the Option Inspector), that seems to do nothing with
>> respect to the Save As location.
> It works for me.
> You are doing this with a new, unsaved notebook, right? If you Save As
> with a notebook that has already been saved, it goes to the current
> directory of that notebook.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Grid
Next by Date:
Re: v. 6, third argument to rectangle
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory
Next by thread:
Re: change $UserDocumentsDirectory