Re: .m packages "fullforms" subscripts?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76848] Re: .m packages "fullforms" subscripts?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 01:10:09 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 26, 6:09 pm, John Fultz <jfu... at wolfram.com> wrote: > Yes, it is. A goal of the FE package editor is to make the package file highly > readable not only in the front end, but also in Workbench or in a text editor. Oh, and one more thing: is it possible to turn this behaviour off? I'm guessing from the documentation that it can't be: "Plain ASCII text format. Stores Mathematica expressions in InputForm." But considering that Sum case in my previous message (where the InputForm wasn't generated) I don't see technically why it would be a problem. Oh well. This only tripped me up because I'm a new Mathematica user. I'm sure package writers from previous versions would find this second nature. Will