Re: Changing default size of new notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76885] Re: Changing default size of new notebook
- From: phoenix7744 at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 05:01:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 27, 10:01 pm, chuck009 <dmili... at comcast.com> wrote: > When I open Mathematica (5.2) or create a new file, the default notebook is too small and I always have to re-size it. Is there some way to set the default size? > > Thanks! I have the same problem, the best I've been able to come up with is to resize using the magnification at the bottom. The same story holds for the help menu (5.2). I know that you can change the font sized and what not through modification of the style sheet, yet this will have you run into problems when you would like to say, print something. By making a font larger in the style sheet, it will appear larger all of the time, not just when viewing. Hope that helps.