Re: Changing default size of new notebook

chuck009 wrote:
> When I open Mathematica (5.2) or create a new file, the default notebook is too small and I always have to re-size it.  Is there some way to set the default size?
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

Go to menu Format -> Option Inspector (of shift + ctrl + O on Windows),
then select "global" in the drop-down menu for "Show option values for".
In the "option name" pane click on Notebook Options -> Window Properties
-> WindowSize, and set the size you want (Automatic, Fit, FitAll, or
AmountInPoints) in the width and the height fields. Finally, click on
the button "Apply". Voila!

Regards,
Jean-Marc