  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg76940] Another strange cursor behavior in 6.0
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 05:26:21 -0400 (EDT)

I get a stange cursor behavior in editing an Input cell when I use Enter
(for a new line) in combination with something else (of which I am not
certain, maybe when there is a red comma in the syntax) and the cursor jumps
to a new Input cell above the cell I was originally working in. Using
Windows 32-bit Vista.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net