Re: TableForm vs. Grid (v.6)

Following up my own post (which hasn't yet appeared). As an
afterthought, it occurred to me to try labeling a Grid with Labeled.

(t1 being a table with three columns, as in my previous post)

Labeled[Grid[t1,Frame->All],"t   x   y", Top]

You have to sort of guess how much space to put between the labels and
adjust by trial and error, but I think this might be the way to go with
my beginning calculus students.

--
Helen Read
University of Vermont