The Requested Evaluator ...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg76918] The Requested Evaluator ...
  • From: "alexxx.magni at" <alexxx.magni at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 05:14:56 -0400 (EDT)

Sometimes, it happens that I receive a popup saying (under the title
"Why the beep?"):
"The requested evaluator is not currently defined"

I've been unable until now to understand its origin, and the Messages
window remains empty.
I don't think it's me programming in a weird way, since, e.g., I get
it twice with the conference notebook at
: once at the opening of the file, and a second time after it
redisplays the notebook. After that, everything is normal.

any help will be deeply appreciated...

P.S. v.6.0 under Linux

Alessandro Magni