The Requested Evaluator ...

Sometimes, it happens that I receive a popup saying (under the title
"Why the beep?"):
"The requested evaluator is not currently defined"

I've been unable until now to understand its origin, and the Messages
window remains empty.
I don't think it's me programming in a weird way, since, e.g., I get
it twice with the conference notebook at http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/6536/
: once at the opening of the file, and a second time after it
redisplays the notebook. After that, everything is normal.

any help will be deeply appreciated...

P.S. v.6.0 under Linux

Alessandro Magni