Re: Re: links for 6!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg76992] Re: [mg76947] Re: links for 6!
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:27:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200705300929.FAA13391@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
That additional link is not as much help as it would appear at first glance.
For example, the 2nd item is Mathematica-usersTalk.pdf. When I try to
open it, I get a damaged file message from Acrobat Reader.
The 3rd item, Quality Engineering with and in Mathematica, has a number
of links to external notebooks that are not provided on the download page.
The 4th item, Power Visualization in Mathematica, has some nice
examples. However, a large number of them use a ColorData scheme
"Blends" that Mathematica 6.0 does not recognize. (Was that renamed
"Gradients"??) Another example, Arbitrary Mesh functions over Harmonic
Functions, crashed the kernel! Yet another example produces a "7.5 is
not a valid variable" error message!
Such are the perils of using notebooks that demonstrate a produce still
>> For you lucky fellas having Mathematica 6 I have a present:
>> Some really interesting links!
> thanks Dimitris!
> I'd like to add
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: String to List
Next by Date:
Re: upcoming book for Mathematica 6!
Previous by thread:
Re: links for 6!
Next by thread:
Re: links for 6!