Re: What is the precedence wrt Mathematica infix operators

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82827] Re: [mg82800] What is the precedence wrt Mathematica infix operators
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 05:04:17 -0500 (EST)

I believe this question has arisen in this group before with respect to
Mathematica 6. In any case, if you do some searching in the
Documentation Center, eventually you'll find the tutorial:

   tutorial/InputSyntax

In the section "Operator Input Forms" there you'll find a long table
that lists the operators in order of precedence along with additional
explanation.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305