Re: Frequency response function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82856] Re: Frequency response function
  • From: Steven Siew <siewsk at bp.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 05:19:17 -0500 (EST)

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work for Mathematica Version 5.2
so I have to modified it. Could you state next time which version
of Mathematica your code is designed for. This is not so much a
criticism
but a constructive suggestion.

Also, have you considered starting a website to collect various
Mathematica notebooks
for various mathematica codes such as yours?

Steven Siew