How to solve coupled ODEs and PDEs(2ode+2pde) with NDSolve

hi all
I am relatively new to mathematica. I have 2 odes and 2 pdes. When I tried to
solve them with NDSolve I got following error.

The length of the derivator operator Derivative[1] in xf'[t] is not same as
number of arguments.

I know the meaning of error. but in my system xf depends on t only.
any idea from anyone

thanks in advance