How to solve coupled ODEs and PDEs(2ode+2pde) with NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82934] How to solve coupled ODEs and PDEs(2ode+2pde) with NDSolve
  • From: Santhosh <santhosh833 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:04:59 -0500 (EST)

hi all
I am relatively new to mathematica. I have 2 odes and 2 pdes. When I tried to
solve them with NDSolve I got following error.

The length of the derivator operator Derivative[1] in xf'[t] is not same as
number of arguments.

I know the meaning of error. but in my system xf depends on t only.
any idea from anyone

thanks in advance