Re: StyleSheet Math6 SlideShow: anyone have a nice stylesheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83056] Re: [mg83033] StyleSheet Math6 SlideShow: anyone have a nice stylesheet
  • From: Carl Woll <carlw at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 05:10:41 -0500 (EST)

W. Craig Carter wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am looking for a (mathematica6) stylesheet to modify for
>my own purposes for a slide show. Before I start creating
>one myself, I'm wondering if anyone has one they wouldn't
>mind sharing with me.
>
>New seminar---thought I would try using M6 as an engine.
>
>Thanks, Craig

One idea is to look at the 2007 Wolfram Technology Conference notebooks
which can be found from the URL:

http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/Conferences/

These notebooks start from a common slide show style sheet, and authors
typically modify the style sheet to their satisfaction.

Carl Woll
Wolfram Research