Re: StyleSheet Math6 SlideShow: anyone have a nice stylesheet for

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83075] Re: StyleSheet Math6 SlideShow: anyone have a nice stylesheet for
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 05:20:35 -0500 (EST)

Craig,

There are probably many nice style sheets out there and it is partly a
matter of taste. Nevertheless, you may wish to check out the ParkStyle6
style sheet on the Mathematica page at my web site.

It has:
1) Less of a gradation of font sizes from Title to Text and Input/Output
font size is the same as Text font size.
2) An extra level of section grouping
3) Group Open/Close icons on all of the section groupings but on nothing
else.
4) Smalltext is replaced by EmphasisText.
5) There are text cell types for adding pink or blue comments
6) Input cells are slightly colored but Output cells are not and there are
no extra adornments on Input and Output cells. Hence if you closed Input
cells the notebook will look like a regular technical paper.

--
David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/