Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs - 6.0 works?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83124] Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs - 6.0 works?
- From: Marc Heusser <marc.heusser at byeheusser.commercialspammers.invalid>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 05:12:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Zurich
I have Mathematica 5.1. After the upgrade of Mac OS X to 10.5 (Leopard)
it seems to hang forever when I start it, using 95%+ of CPU time.
Is it not compatible? And is version 6.0 compatible?
I could not easily find the information on Wolfram's website.
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6.0.0 crashes on OSX 10.4.10
Next by Date:
Select[ ] Woes
Previous by thread:
Re: Editing one's own default StyleSheet?
Next by thread:
Re: Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs - 6.0 works?