How format label in Manipulate iterator's Appearance->"Labeled"?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg83217] How format label in Manipulate iterator's Appearance->"Labeled"?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 05:38:33 -0500 (EST)

I have a Manipulate with an iterator displayed by means of an
Appearance->"Labeled", as in:

Everything EXCEPT the displayed current value of n (to the right of the
slider) has been forced to a style of 20 pt size.  How can I get the
displayed value of n, too, to formatted the way I want -- in this case
just shown as 20 pt size?

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305