NDSolve and Differential Equations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg83237] NDSolve and Differential Equations
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:17:56 -0500 (EST)

If you are like me and have a lot of differential equations to solve
numerically, and, perhaps, you have wondered about NDSolve, then I
recommend the tutorial: Advanced Numerical Differential Equation Solving
in Mathematica in the Mathematica Documentation. The tutorial and other
related ones are quite extensive.

Kevin J. McCann
Research Associate Professor
Physics Building