Re: DelaunayTriangulation[] output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83259] Re: DelaunayTriangulation[] output
  • From: Dominick <pd20012000 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:30:50 -0500 (EST)

Wow thanks guys for all the help.I really appreciate the responses. I decided on the
                   imsDelaunayIncidents command.But the manual programmatic approach was most
                   appreciated also. Well now that problem is taken care i have another problem which
                   im stuck on. For my algorithm I need to interpolate a triangulation inbetween my
                   Begin and End images.So i assumed that the vertices on the begin image move in a
                   straight line to the end image. ie

                            Uvert = (1-t)*Bvert + t*Evert

                             So i implented this using

                               NewVertex[Vvert_,Wvert_,t_,numvert_]:=
         Module[{i,Uvert={}},For[i=1,i<=numvert,i++,
         AppendTo[Uvert,(1-t)*Vvert[[i]]+t*Wvert[[i]]]
                                  ]
                          ]   ]

             then i tried something like this

                  Nvert = NewVertex[BnVert,EnVert,.5,3]

                Well it didnt return anything .

                   the For loop works outside of the module and gives
                   the expected results.
                   I understand that appendto requires Uvert to be
                   defined and all but im at a loss on how to fufufill
                   this and still keep the function fairly general.And sorry about the horrible formating of the code lol