Re: SoundNote does not accept "H"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83347] Re: SoundNote does not accept "H"
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 05:41:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Szabolcs Horvát schrieb: > I was playing with Sound and SoundNote. For some reason, SoundNote does > not seem to accept the H note. Sound[SoundNote["H"]] returns > unevaluated but Sound[SoundNote["A"]] works correctly. I can use > Sound[SoundNote] as a workaround, but why doesn't the letter > specification work? > > Szabolcs > AFAIK, this note is called B in english. What we know as "B" is "B flat". Peter