RE: old help browser in V6
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83464] RE: old help browser in V6
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 02:48:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <20260528.1195567833033.JavaMail.root@m41>
I guess I should have been more precise. The old Help browser is there for
third party packages but not for standard Mathematica. Still it would be
nice if there were quick access to it for those packages.
djmpark at comcast.net
From: Thomas E Burton [mailto:tburton at brahea.com]
I didn't know the old help browser is still here, and I still cannot
find it. How do I reach it?
> ... And as long as the old Help Browser is around it would be nice
> if the Help menu had an entry to directly bring it up instead of
> having to detour through the Documentation Center. ...
Prev by Date:
Re: more issues with v.6.0.1
Next by Date:
Re: Scalars Instead of Lists with One Element
Previous by thread:
Re: Locator 3D
Next by thread:
Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?