RE: old help browser in V6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83464] RE: old help browser in V6
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 02:48:12 -0500 (EST)

Tom,

I guess I should have been more precise. The old Help browser is there for
third party packages but not for standard Mathematica. Still it would be
nice if there were quick access to it for those packages.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark

From: Thomas E Burton [mailto:tburton at brahea.com]

David,

I didn't know the old help browser is still here, and I still cannot
find it. How do I reach it?

Thanks,

Tom