Split window vertically or horizontally in Math6.0?

Splitting a window for editing:

I'd like to be able to split a window so that I can see the
top part of a long notebook and the bottom part
synchronously.

I am wondering if anyone has done this--or if it is a
feature that I am missing? If not, is this something others
would find useful enough to suggest for future versions?

Craig