Re: simple Button code hangs dynamic evaluation: why?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83551] Re: simple Button code hangs dynamic evaluation: why?
- From: Albert <awnl at arcor.net>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 05:01:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
> I have a notebook containing code to generate a button to prompt for
> input (the full expression has been shown in the below as obviously I
> can't paste the button here):
> In:= Button["Warning: may hang kernel", Input["Good luck!"]]
in this case choosing Method->"Queued" for the button will cure the
problem. On the other hand I have encountered problems with nested modal
dialogs before, so I think there is really something to be corrected
despite the fact that the current behaviour in your case is not very
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mapping Functions That Take More Than One Argument
Previous by thread:
simple Button code hangs dynamic evaluation: why?
Next by thread: