Re: Plot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83662] Re: Plot3D
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:21:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi Vivian,

I just note, that often, if I send an answer from home, it never pops up

here. Therefore, I try again.

ShowLegend will do what you want. But the documentation is pretty thin

on this command.

Here is a simple example that should get you started:

legend={{Red,"Red"},{Blue,"Blue"}};

ShowLegend[

Plot3D[{x+y,y-x},{x,-5,5},{y,-5,5},PlotStyle->{Red,Blue}],

{{{Red,"First surface"},{Blue,"Secondt surface"}}}

]

hope this helps, Daniel