TwoAxisListPlot for V6?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83740] TwoAxisListPlot for V6?
  • From: Jerry <JLK2941 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 06:32:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello gurus, I'm trying to get more of my old V5 routines
working in V6. I had been using TwoAxisListPlot described here:

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/graphics/2d/twoaxisgraph.html

HELP tells me MultipleListPlot is obsolete and to use
ListPlot instead. So I made that change in the code (along
with not loading MultipleListPlot) and I still get lot's of
errors. I'm using the example data1, data2 given in the link
above.

Note the only other change I made was to change SymbolStyle
to PlotStyle, that seemed to get rid of many error messages.

The remaining errors say
"Options expected (instead of {{27,5.0402},{28,.....<snip>"

Can someone please help me get this example working? Thanks.