Creating "sticky" item in File >> Open Recent menu?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81672] Creating "sticky" item in File >> Open Recent menu?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:46:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
There was a way in 5.1 to insert "sticky" notebook names in the File >> Open Recent menu (i.e., notebooks that would never age out of the Open Recent menu -- like a notebook in which you entered and saved tips & tricks for later use). I've lost the instructions on how to do this -- anyone else recall It? [MacBook, OS 10.4.10, Mathematica 6.0.1]