Re: Palette Size

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg81666] Re: Palette Size
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 04:43:45 -0400 (EDT)

Part of the problem is that the basic InputPalette has the optoin
Editable->False (but this begs the question of how the WindowSize
option for your palette got changed!).

Here's how to fix it

and figure out which one is your basicInputPalette.

Then execute

where inputpal is the location in the list of Notebooks[] where the
palette appears.

Then execute

SetOptions[nb, Editable->True,WindowSize -> {Fit, Fit}]

now execute

SetOptions[nb, Editable->False]

And not execute

A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...

And the palette should be fixed (I hope!)On Sep 30, 4:01 am, Helen