Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81826] Re: Modifying the Default stylesheet?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 04:26:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Thanks very much to David Reiss (and "chuck" and "Murray") for responses on this. Having now successfully done it, seems to me the way to continue doing it is: 1) Create, modify and save "myDefault.nb" _once_ using any of the approaches alluded to above. 2) Use the technique given by David Reiss in another post to add myDefault.nb as a sticky item in the File >> Open Recent menu. 3) If and when further changes to default stylesheet are desired, just open myDefault.nb from there and do standard stylesheet editing. [and, I guess, 4) Restart.]