Import EPS

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg82085] Import EPS
  • From: Michael Volpe <physics at>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:27:40 -0400 (EDT)

I would like to import EPS images created in Adobe Illustrator CS3 into
Mathematica 6. I tried the Insert menu and clicked Picture->From File...
However, the image appears bitmapped (rasterized) in Mathematica instead of
the desired vector based artwork I originally created. I want to use the
images in a Mathematica slide show for class presentation, so I am not
interested in printing the notebook. Is there a workaround? Thank you.