Re: Inserting a picture!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82079] Re: Inserting a picture!
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:24:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
works fine under Windows with 8 bit gray scale from Photo-Paint X3
to Mathematica 6 ..
So, what operating system and what Mathematica
Otherwise Import the picture anc copy/ paste it form one
notebook to your slide notebook
> I am trying to insert some picures into my slides. My pictures are
> black and white. When I copy and paste ( or when I insert via insert
> menu) it shows the negative of the picture.
> How can i insert a black and white piture properly into a mathematica
> Please help!!
> Thanks much
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Strange Manipulate+ContourPlot behavior
Previous by thread:
Inserting a picture!
Next by thread: