Re: Inserting a picture!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82079] Re: Inserting a picture!
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:24:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, works fine under Windows with 8 bit gray scale from Photo-Paint X3 to Mathematica 6 .. So, what operating system and what Mathematica Otherwise Import the picture anc copy/ paste it form one notebook to your slide notebook Regards Jens mumat wrote: > I am trying to insert some picures into my slides. My pictures are > black and white. When I copy and paste ( or when I insert via insert > menu) it shows the negative of the picture. > > How can i insert a black and white piture properly into a mathematica > notebook? > > Please help!! > > Thanks much > > CS > >