Re: Re: Change colors in contour plot and including a legend?

Hi Syd,

On 11/10/2007, at 13:48 , Syd Geraghty wrote:

> "Good mappings of realistic images have been produced throughout
> the long
> history of visual displays, but not often enough."

Thanks for the quote -- I've always wanted to read Tufte's books. All
I've got of his is that Powerpoint essay, which is good but not
fantastic (it's a little dated).

Presumably that code I posted will make its way to Wolfram's
Mathematica Library. It has a problem, though -- it requires the use
of Row rather than GraphicsRow and no-one has answered my plea for
help on how to get GraphicsRow to behave :)

All the best,
Will