Lynch "Dynamical Systems...Using Mathematica" available
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82149] Lynch "Dynamical Systems...Using Mathematica" available
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:53:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
This is to let folks know that Stephen Lynch's long-awaited book
"Dynamical Systems with Applications Using Mathematica" is now out.
I ordered mine back in September 2006 (yes, "6"!) when Springer began
advertising it. Evidently part of the year's delay was due to the wait
for Mathematica 6, which is used for the Mathematica programs.
There's some information about the book at
as well as a downloadable Mathematica 6 notebook with the code
(including a tutorial introduction to Mathematica itself).
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Hiding Input Cells
Next by Date:
RE: Quantum Algebra
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Manipulator Import in Powerpoint
Next by thread:
Programming Euler's Method into Mathematica